A must, must have dish for winters.. Gajar ka Halwa. What can be more heart-warming than a bowl of hot carrot halwa on a cold winter afternoon, right? Try my recipe and let me know how you liked it. Happy cooking 🙂
#Gajarkahalwa #Carrothalwa #ChefRanveerBrar
Click here to subscribe: https://goo.gl/UE2pmL
GAJAR KA HALWA
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40-45 minutes
Pinch of Saffron
2-3 Green Cardamom pods, crushed
2 cups Winter carrots, grated
3 cups Cow milk
¼ cups Ghee
10-12 Cashew nuts, Chopped
10-12 Almonds, Sliver
¾ Cups Sugar
Pinch of Salt
● Heat ghee in a kadai. Add saffron, cardamom, grated carrot and cook till they are soft.
● Add milk and cook on slow flame till all the milk is evaporated.
● In another pan, add ghee, cashew nuts, almonds and saute till golden brown.
● Add this mixture into the kadai and mix well.
● Now add sugar and salt and mix well. Cook for 4mins and switch off the flame. Serve hot or cold.