How to Make Simple Grilled Salmon | The Stay At Home Chef
__________↓↓↓↓↓↓ CLICK FOR RECIPE ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ ______________
Simple Grilled Salmon is a summertime favorite! It’s easy to make on the grill, and is light and healthy for a quick dinner that’s good for you too.
4 skin-on salmon portions, about 1-inch thick
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 lemon, cut into wedges
1. Preheat an outdoor grill to high heat, about 500 degrees F.
2. Rub flesh side of salmon portions with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Place the salmon skin side up over direct heat on the grill. Close the lid and let cook 3 to 4 minutes until grill marks form.
4. Use tongs or a spatula to gently flip the salmon skin side down. Either reduce the heat to medium for a gas grill, or to indirect heat for charcoal. The salmon should release easily from the grill grates. Continue cooking with the lid close for another 4 minutes until salmon is cooked through and easily flakes with a fork. Salmon needs to be cooked to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
5. Serve salmon with lemon wedges to squeeze over just before eating.
Thanks for watching! Don’t forget to push “LIKE,” leave a COMMENT below, and SUBSCRIBE! Feel free to SHARE this video too.
PRINTABLE RECIPE: https://thestayathomechef.com/simple-grilled-salmon/
SUBSCRIBE to my channel: http://youtube.com/thestayhomechef
FACEBOOK: The Stay At Home Chef
PINTEREST: The Stay At Home Chef
CONTACT ME: email@example.com
The Stay At Home Chef offers restaurant quality recipes you can easily make at home. If you want to become a better cook, learn how to cook, or just need dinner ideas for your family, this channel is for you. We’re taking really good recipes and making them easy recipes that you can make at home in your own kitchen. Cooking, baking, how to, all things food, and more!
MORE RECIPES YOU HAVE TO TRY:
How to Make The Most Amazing Chocolate Cake: https://goo.gl/2waAay
How to Make The Most Amazing White Cake: https://goo.gl/B4Lk4y
How to Make The Most Amazing Lasagna: https://goo.gl/TreySb
How to Make The Best Homemade Dinner Rolls: https://goo.gl/ETQguR
How to Make Authentic Carne Asada: https://goo.gl/ZrXKkg
How to Cook a Thick Cut Pork Chop: https://goo.gl/PWWV5h