A quick sandwich made with farsan and cheese is going to be your kids favourite recipe. A quick tiffin recipe is ready to make your morning tasks easy.
Farsan ¼ cup
Szechuan Chutney 1 tbsp
Tomato Ketchup 1 tbsp
Mayonnaise 1 tbsp
Cheese (grated) 1 tbsp
Bread Slices 2 no.
Butter 1 tsp each
Mayonnaise 1 tsp each
Oil for grilling
1. Take farsan in a bowl, add Szechuan chutney, tomato ketchup, mayonnaise, cheese and mix it well.
2. Take bread slices, spread butter and mayonnaise on both the breads.
3. Put the farsan mixture in middle of both the breads and grill it adding some oil.
4. Remove it in a plate and cut it from middle.
5. Serve it with tomato ketchup.
Visit my Website for interesting recipes: www.harpalssokhi.com
Follow me on YouTube for the variety of dishes: https://www.youtube.com/user/chefharp…
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chefharpalso…
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/harpalsokhi
Follow me on Instagram:
Follow me on Linkedin: https://in.linkedin.com/in/harpalssokhi
Follow me on TikTok: http://vm.tiktok.com/eB9g88/
Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/harpal7793/
#QuickSandwich #SandwichRecipes #Farsan