Baby potatoes are easy to cook and experiment with. Here is a dry Punjabi dum aloo recipe that can be made in minutes.
Baby potatoes boiled and peeled ½ kg
Ginger chopped 1 Tbsp
Garlic chopped 1 Tbsp
Spice mixture 2 Tbsp
Dry Red chili 5-6
Green chili chopped 1 tsp
Turmeric powder ½ tsp
Coriander powder 1 Tbsp
Garam masala ½ tsp
Hing ¼ tsp
Amchur powder 1 tsp
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Salt to taste
For Spice mixture
Coriander seeds 1 Tbsp
Aniseed ½ tsp
Cumin seeds 1 tsp
Peppercorn 1/2 tsp
Kalonji onion seeds 2 tsp
• In a pan add coriander seeds, cumin seeds, 3 dry red chili , peppercorn, aniseeds and dry roast till fragrant.
• Add the mixture to a blender and coarsely grind and keep aside.
• In a pan heat oil, add 2 dry red chili, Kalonji, Hing, garlic chopped, ginger chopped, baby potatoes, coriander powder, Garam masala, turmeric powder, Red chili powder, turmeric powder, green chili chopped, salt and the coarsely ground spice mixture 2 tbsp.
• Mix well and remove in a serving bowl
• Garnish with coriander sprig and Serve hot
You can follow us on:
Visit my website : www.harpalssokhi.com
Follow us on youtube :https://www.youtube.com/user/chefharp…
Follow us on facebook :https://www.facebook.com/chefharpalso…
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/harpalsokhi
Follow us on linkdin: https://in.linkedin.com/in/harpalsso