BREAD VERMICELLI PATTICE
8 white bread slices
100 grams vermicelli, crushed
3 medium potatoes, boiled, peeled and grated
Juice of ½ lemon
4-5 fresh coriander sprigs, finely chopped
1 tablespoon ginger-green chilli paste
Oil for deep-frying
½ teaspoon cumin powder
½ teaspoon chaat masala
1 teaspoon red chilli powder
Salt to taste
1 cup gram flour (besan)
Tomato ketchup for serving
1. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
2. Take potatoes in a bowl. Add coriander leaves, ginger-green chilli paste, cumin powder, chaat masala, chilli powder, lemon juice and salt and mix well.
3. Trim the edges of bread slices.
4. Divide the potato mixture into equal portions.
5. Soak bread slices in some water for few seconds and lightly press to squeeze out excess water.
6. Put a portion of potato mixture in the center of each soaked bread slice, bring the edges together, seal and shape into oval pattice.
7. Take gram flour in a bowl. Add salt and some water and whisk to make a thick and smooth batter.
8. Dip each pattice into the batter and coat with crushed vermicelli.
9. Deep-fry the pattice in hot oil till golden brown and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
10. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware. Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor