A healthy and nutritious soup , Carrot soup doesn’t fail to impress. The unique taste and texture only makes the soup more appetizing!
3 medium carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
1 medium potato, peeled, roughly chopped and soaked
1 medium onion, peeled and sliced
1 tablespoon butter
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
1 vegetable stock cube powder
Fresh coriander sprig for garnishing
1. Heat butter in a pressure cooker. Add onion, drained potato, carrots, salt, crushed peppercorns and vegetable stock powder and mix well.
2. Add 3 cups water, mix, cover and pressure cook on medium heat for 8 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside for 5 minutes till the excess pressure is completely released.
3. Blend the pressure cooked mixture using an electric hand blender into a smooth mixture.
4. Place the pressure cooker back on heat and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Serve hot garnished with a coriander sprig.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware. Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor