SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEW CHANNEL ON FISHING. LAUNCHES TODAY. DON’T MISS OUT It’s called Fish Hook: http://bit.ly/2GnKCKF
Subscribe to my Vlogging Channel http://youtube.com/JackScalfani
Buy Jack’s Sauces at : http://TheBestSauces.com
Buy Jack’s Teriyaki on Walmart.com: http://www.walmart.com/ip/37620848
Please share this video on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Reddit.
Here is the recipe:
1 lb. penne pasta
12 oz. chicken breast, cut into 1-inch chunks
8 oz. smoked sausage, sliced into one-quarter-in. rounds
16 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
One-half cup onion, sliced thin
One-half cup green pepper, sliced thin
1 cup salsa (use your favorite, mild to hot, depending on your preference)
5 basil leaves whole
3 oz mozzarella cheese
2 cups of Alfredo Sauce or make your own. Recipe below
4 oz. butter , unsalted
2 cups heavy cream
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups grated parmesan cheese
One-half tsp kosher salt
1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
Ready-to-Cook Meals Delivered
1. Cook penne according to package directions, drain and keep hot. (if it’s no boil pasta, just hold on to it until we throw it in at the end)
2. Saute onions and bell pepper in one pan and brown the chicken and sausage in another. Throw them both in a pot when done and add raw shrimp. Cook for five minutes.
3. mix alfredo and salsa.
4. Add alfredo mix into pot with meat and veggies. Bring to simmer
5. Add cooked pasta and just heat on low for about 5 minutes. If it’s no boil then leave simmering with pasta for 8-10 minutes until pasta is tender.
6. Serve topped with shredded mozzarella and basil leaves.
WING WARS: http://goo.gl/Lk3QMc
BURGER WARS: http://goo.gl/SPsG4
TACO WARS: http://goo.gl/R1K0Q
PIZZA WARS: http://goo.gl/yPS1A
Jack’s sauces at: http://TheBestSauces.com
G+ Page: http://goo.gl/4Dblz0
Facebook Page: http://Facebook.com/CookingWithJack
Cooking With Jack – http://youtube.com/jakatak69
Jack on the Go – http://youtube.com/jackonthego
Jack Scalfani has been involved in Entertainment industry his whole life. Dj’ing nightclubs, Radio Disc Jockey, Artist Management and now Youtube Producer/Talent and his own line of sauces across America.
Jack’s motto is “Do God’s work and He will do your work!