As Chef Mom, you are the maker of all things wonderful and healthy for your family. The food expert who will try and exciting things to give the best for your loved ones! So let’s start cooking!
500 g chicken legs
1 potato, quartered
1 large carrot, diced
1 large bell pepper, diced
3 tbsp Italian seasoning
1 tbsp dried rosemary
1 cup garbanzos
4 cloves garlic, minced
4 pcs hotdogs, sliced
1 medium onion, diced
1 1⁄4 cups chicken broth or stock
2 pcs dried bay leaves
1 tsp granulated white sugar
4 tbsp cooking oil
2 packs DOLE Tomato Sauce (250g)
fish sauce to taste
1. Heat casserole or pot and pour in cooking oil.
2. Pan-fry the chicken until the color turns light brown.
3. Remove the chicken from the cooking pot. Set aside.
4. On the same cooking pot, saute garlic and onion. Add in the carrots and bell pepper. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and dried rosemary.
5. Add the chicken pieces. Cook until golden brown.
6. Pour in DOLE Tomato Sauce and chicken stock then add bay leaves and peppercorn. Add sugar. Simmer for 30 to 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and through.
7. Add the potato, hotdog, garbanzos then simmer for 7 minutes or until the vegetables are soft. Adjust seasoning with fish sauce.
8. Turn off heat then transfer to a serving plate.
Discover other DOLElicious recipes on our website: http://dolephilippines.com/recipe/all
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/doleph
Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/doleph