Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe.
Readymade refined flour (maida) as required
1 large onion, sliced
1 large cucumber, halved and sliced
1-2 green chillies, finely chopped
Salt to taste
1 teaspoon vinegar + as required
Oil for cooking
2 teaspoons red chilli sauce
4 teaspoons tomato ketchup
1. To make salad, mix together onion, cucumber and green chillies in a bowl.
2. Divide the dough into equal portions and roll out into large chapattis.
3. Heat a non-stick tawa. Place the chapattis on it, one by one, and roast till lightly browned on both the sides.
4. Add salt to the salad and set aside.
5. To make one roll, break an egg in a bowl. Add salt and beat well. Add ¼ teaspoon vinegar and beat again.
6. Heat some oil on a non-stick tawa. Place a chapatti on it and roast till crisp from both the sides, pressing continuously.
7. Remove the chapatti, pour beaten egg on the tawa and place the crisp chapatti on top. Cook for 30 seconds, flip and cook till the egg is fully done.
8. Transfer the egg-chapatti on a worktop. Place some salad on one side, add ½ tsp chilli sauce and 1 teaspoon tomato ketchup on top and drizzle 1-2 drops of vinegar.
9. Roll with the help of a butter paper and serve immediately.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware. BUY NOW on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor