Gathiya Sev Tamatar
A very famous GST bought by a Gujarati and now being famous all over the nation. Gathiya Sev Tamatar is such a easy and tasty recipe which should be tried by everyone. Check out the recipe below.
Oil 2 tbsp
Garlic (chopped) 1 tbsp
Ginger (chopped) 1 tbsp
Green Chillies (chopped) 2no.
Onion (chopped) 1 small
Tomato (chopped) 3-4
Salt to taste
Red Chilli Powder 1 tsp
Garam Masala Powder 1 tsp
Coriander Powder 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder ¼ no.
Water 1 cup
Jaggery 1 tbsp
Coriander (chopped) 1 ½ tbsp
Lemon ¼ no.
Gathiya 3 tbsp
Sev 3 tbsp
• Heat oil in a pan, add chopped garlic, chopped ginger, chopped green chillies and sauté.
• Add chopped onion, chopped tomatoes, salt, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and sauté well till the tomatoes are soft.
• Add water, jaggery, chopped coriander and squeeze lemon. Let it cook for a minutes.
• Pour the sabzi in a bowl. Spread gathiya and sev on it.
• Garnish it with coriander sprig.
Visit my Website for interesting recipes: www.harpalssokhi.com
Follow me on YouTube for the variety of dishes: https://www.youtube.com/user/chefharp…
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chefharpalso…
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/harpalsokhi
Follow me on Instagram:
Follow me on Linkedin: https://in.linkedin.com/in/harpalssokhi
Follow me on TikTok: http://vm.tiktok.com/eB9g88/
Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/harpal7793/
This video is only for entertainment and does not intent to hurt, offend any indiviual’s sentiments. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, or to actual firm, is purely coincidental.
#GujaratiRecipes #GST #