Egg Paratha by Celebrity Chef Harpal Singh Sokhi
• Whole wheat flour – 2cups + for dusting
• Eggs – 4
• Chopped coriander leaves – 2tbsp
• Chopped green chillies – 4-5
• Carom seeds – ½ tsp
• Salt to taste
• Butter for shallow frying
• In a bowl add whole wheat flour, 1 egg, carom seeds, green chillies, coriander leaves, salt and mix well to form a dough.
• Add water to get desire consistency of the dough and knead well.
• In another bowl break 2 eggs and beat well.
• Dust whole wheat flour on chopping board.
• Divide the dough into equal portions and make small balls.
• Place the balls on the chopping board with the rolling pin, roll out in shape of paratha(Circle).
• Put it in the tawa, spread the beaten eggs on the paratha, sprinkle freshly chopped coriander, salt and fold it.
• Brush the butter on the paratha.
• Eat it with green chutney or tomato sauce.
You can follow us on:
Visit my website : www.harpalssokhi.com
Follow us on youtube :https://www.youtube.com/user/chefharp…
Follow us on facebook :https://www.facebook.com/chefharpalso…
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/harpalsokhi
Follow us on linkdin: https://in.linkedin.com/in/harpalsso