This quick, delicious and homely recipe is extremely simple and delectable !
4 medium potatoes (aloo), boiled and peeled
1½ teaspoons cumin seeds (jeera)
1 teaspoon coriander seeds
Salt to taste
3 tablespoons oil
¼ teaspoon asafoetida (hing)
¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
½ teaspoon red chilli powder
¼ teaspoon dried mango powder (amchur)
1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander leaves
Fresh coriander sprigs for garnishing
1. Dry-roast 1 teaspoon cumin seeds and coriander seeds in a non-stick pan till light golden brown and fragrant.
2. Cut potatoes into ½ inch pieces.
3. Put the roasted seeds in a mortar. Add salt and coarsely crush using a pestle.
4. Heat oil in another non-stick pan. Add remaining cumin seeds and when they change colour, add asafoetida, turmeric powder and chilli powder.
5. Add potato pieces, toss and cook for 1 minute. Add ground seed mixture and salt, toss and cook for 1-2 minutes.
6. Add dried mango powder and coriander leaves, toss and cook for 1-2 minutes.
7. Serve hot garnished with torn coriander sprigs.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/SanjeevKapoor_Khazana
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware. Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Wonderchef Kitchenware: https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor