this video to learn how to make the simple yet lip smacking Jeera Aloo. Now this is an easy to make simple dish for you.
1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon cumin seeds (jeera)
4 medium potatoes (aloo), boiled, peeled and cut into cubes
1 tablespoon coriander seeds
1 tablespoon ghee
½ teaspoon red chilli powder
1 teaspoon dried mango powder
1 teaspoon chaat masala
Salt to taste
1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander leaves
1. Dry roast 1 tablespoon cumin seeds till golden. Transfer in a mortar, crush with a pestle and transfer in a bowl.
2. Dry roast coriander seeds till fragrant. Transfer in a mortar and crush with a pestle.
3. Heat ghee in a non-stick pan. Add 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, sauté for 30 seconds.
4. Add potatoes, toss and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add crushed cumin seeds, crushed coriander seeds, chilli powder, mango powder, chaat masala and salt and toss to mix. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
6. Switch off heat, drizzle some water and chopped coriander and toss to mix. Switch on the heat, cover and cook for 2 minutes.
7. Serve hot garnished with a coriander sprig.
Preparation Time: 10-12 minutes
Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor