A sabzi made regularly in most households of India, this dish is raw, authentic and homely in every sense.
1 cup green peas (matar)
250 grams cottage cheese (paneer)
2 tablespoons oil
1 teaspoon cumin seeds (jeera)
2 teaspoons ginger garlic paste
1 cup onion-tomato puree
1 tablespoon coriander powder
2 teaspoons cumin powder
1 teaspoon red chilli powder
¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
½ teaspoon garam masala powder
Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in a pressure cooker. Add cumin seeds and sauté till it changes colour.
2. Add ginger-garlic paste and the onion-tomato puree, mix and cook on high heat for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add coriander powder, cumin powder, red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and salt and mix well.
4. Add some water, cover and pressure cook on high heat for 4-5 minutes. Switch off heat and open the lid when the pressure is completely released.
5. Add green peas and cottage cheese, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Serve hot.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware. Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor