#DidYouKnow? If it were not for the Indian Railways, we would not have been able to enjoy that cup of tea that we do everyday.
Want to know more such facts about Indian Railways’ food and the easiest recipe to make that Railway Aaloo Poori? Watch this video with Chef Ranveer Brar and try it for yourself!
#AlooPuri #AlooSabzi #ChefRanveer
Railway Wali Aloo ki Sabzi
Preparation time: 5 minutes + boiling time
Cooking time: 20 minutes
3 tbsp oil
1 tbsp cumin seeds
3 green chillies, finely chopped
1½ tbsp red chilli powder
½ tbsp turmeric powder
½ tbsp coriander powder
Salt to taste
5 tomatoes, finely chopped
2 medium potatoes, boiled & roughly cut
Coriander leaves, finely chopped
• Heat oil in a kadhai, add cumin seeds and let them splutter. Add green chillies and cook for a minute.
• Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder, mix well.
• Add tomatoes, mix well. Cook until softens or leaves oil. Add salt and mix well.
• Add boiled potatoes, cook for 3-4 minutes. Keep stirring to avoid the potatoes from sticking.
• Add water as required to make gravy. Cook for another 5 minutes.
• Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot with puri.