Ghsr pe banayein super tasty Shahi Paneer. From being children’s favourite to a restaurant staple for all, this recipe is sure to make you an expert in preparing Shahi Paneer. Watch the video for complete recipe.
#ShahiPaneer #lockdownrecipes #ChefRanveer
RESTAURANT STYLE SHAHI PANEER
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
For Onion Tomato Puree
1 tbsp ghee
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 inch cinnamon
2 green cardamom
1 black cardamom
1 bay leaf
2 green chili
1 inch ginger, cut into cubes
3-4 garlic, roughly chopped
2 medium onion, cut into quarter
10-12 cashew nuts, soaked
4 medium tomato, cut into quarter
Salt to taste
¼ tsp turmeric
For Final Assembly
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp kashmiri red chili powder
1 tsp coriander powder
250 gms paneer, cubed
¼ cup cream
1 tsp kasoori methi, crushed
● Heat ghee in kadhai and add all the spices, followed by green chillies, ginger and garlic. saute for
● Now add onion, cashew nuts and saute. Do not brown them and keep translucence.
● Add tomatoes, salt and turmeric; mix and saute for a minute. Now add ½ cup water; cover and
cook on low flame for 12-15 minutes. Stir it once again and allow it to cool.
● Now transfer this mixture into blender and blend until fine texture.
● Now pass this curry from the strainer to get that smooth and silky texture.
● Now heat butter in a non stick pan and add kashmiri red chilli powder and coriander powder.
Saute for a minute and add prepared curry. Stir gently for a while and add paneer cubes. Add
cream and sprinkle kasoori methi powder all over. Mix well and cook for another 2 minutes on
● Before serving garnish with cream and sprinkle cardamom powder.