Full Written Recipe for Soya kheema pav
• Soya granules 150 gm
• Salt a pinch
• Water for cooking
• Ghee 2 tbsp + oil 1 tsp
• Whole spices:
1. Jeera 1 tsp
2. Bay leaf 2 nos.
3. Cinnamon 1 inch
4. Star anise 1 no.
5. Green cardamom 2-3 nos.
6. Cloves 4-5 nos.
7. Black peppercorn 3-4 nos.
• Onions 4-5 medium size (chopped)
• Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
• Green chillies 2 tsp (chopped)
• Tomatoes 3-4 medium size (chopped)
• Salt to taste
• Powdered spices:
1. Red chilli powder 1 tbsp
2. Coriander powder 1 tbsp
3. Jeera powder 1 tsp
4. Turmeric powder 1/4th tsp
• Hot Water as required
• Green chillies 2-3 nos. (slit)
• Ginger 1 inch (julienned)
• Kasuri methi 1 tsp
• Garam masala 1 tsp
• Fresh coriander leaves 1 tbsp (chopped)
• Set water for boiling in a stock pot or a wok, add a pinch of salt and add the soya granules, cook the soya for 1-2 minutes and strain out.
• Further pass it through tap cold water and squeeze out the excess moisture, keep aside for later use.
• Set a wok on medium high flame, add ghee and oil and the whole spices, sauté the spices for a minute until aromatic.
• Further add onions and cook until they turn golden brown in colour.
• And ginger garlic paste, green chillies and sauté it for a minute.
• Further add tomatoes and salt to taste, cook until oil separates.
• Add the powdered spices and mix well, add hot water to avoid the masalas from burning, cook until the oil separates. Keep adding hot water as and when required to avoid from burning, and to adjust the consistency to make a slight gravy.
• Add the cooked soya granules, mix well with the masala and cook for 25-30 mins on medium low heat. The longer you cook the better and intense the flavour will be. Make sure the ghee should separate from kheema, that indicates the kheema is cooked, if not you need to cook it bit longer.
• Add kasuri methi, garam masala, green chillies and ginger, mix well and cook for one more minute. Finish it with freshly chopped coriander leaves, check for seasoning.
• Your soya kheema is ready to be served, serve it hot with toasted pav.
The Music I use in All my videos – https://bit.ly/3g4OjmW
(Best for independent creators)
Follow us on all platforms:
Facebook – https://goo.gl/rxrqsq
Instagram – https://goo.gl/rK6wFS
Twitter – https://goo.gl/lDfrrQ
Follow my personal handles here: (Chef Sanjyot Keer)
Facebook – https://goo.gl/8zcF6N
Instagram – https://goo.gl/ayTNL